• Americare CSS Guide To Compliance
• Compliance Program and the Code of Conduct
• DRA/ Fraud and Abuse information
• Americare Companies Compliance Poster
• Vendor Exclusion Requirement Policy
• Business Associate Policy
• EVV Policy and Procedure
• Protocol for Conflicts and Exceptions
• Scheduling POC
• Vendor Audit Process
• Breach Notification
Americare CSS is committed to comply with the terms and conditions set by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid services (CMS), the New York State Department of Health (DOH), and to meet Medicare and Medicaid program requirements. Americare CSS’s commitment to compliance includes ensuring that our contracted vendors are in line with applicable state and federal regulations.
Americare CSS has therefore developed a process to validate that each contracted vendor meets these requirements. Each contracted vendor must complete an attestation that they will abide by the Americare CSS compliance requirements. Each contracted vendor must complete the Attestation to meet Americare CSS compliance requirements. Our compliance documents and attestation form can be found under the compliance menu of this site.
Copyright Americareny.com © All right reserved.